Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If Halloween is one of your favorite holidays, you’ll likely want to get into the spirit as early as possible. Once October hits, especially, it’s officially Spooky Season, and that means it’s time for anything and everything that involves ghosts, skeletons, witches, pumpkins, horror movies and beyond!
One of our favorite ways to incorporate a Halloween theme into our daily lives is through jewelry. Some pieces can totally be worn throughout the rest of the year too! Check out 17 of our favorite affordable jewelry pieces on theme for Halloween below!
17 Scary-Good Jewelry Finds
1. Our Absolute Favorite: These purple poison Mall of Style earrings are so affordable yet so unique. This is only the beginning of compliment-worthy pieces on this list!
2. We Also Love: We’d call these SUGARFIX by Baublebar skeleton earrings creepy, but the lustrous and colorful sparkle of the
bones stones is just too pretty. Add them to your Target cart ASAP!
3. We Can’t Forget: Target also carries this great set of mismatching spider web and candy corn earrings. No actual spiders were involved in the making of these earrings!
4. Bonus: If you’re into horror flicks, you’ll probably majorly appreciate these “bloody” butcher knife CutieJewelry earrings!
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Purr-fect! This U7 necklace will definitely appeal to cat lovers in general, but the black cat version is just right for the Halloween season!
6. We Also Love: Chokers have returned as must-own accessories, and this three-piece choker set from Target features a ghost, jack-o’-lanterns and more!
7. We Can’t Forget: Leave it to Betsey Johnson to create something colorful and adorable without sacrificing any spookiness. This multicolor jack-o’-lantern and pearl bead Betsey Johnson necklace from Macy’s is just awesome!
8. Bonus: Show spiders you aren’t afraid by wearing one on your neck! This Mifynn necklace has some cool vintage, goth inspiration. Grab it in multiple colors!
9. Our Absolute Favorite: This Liu Jun charm bracelet features icons like Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and more, plus little red beads to really pull it together!
10. We Also Love: Matching! This set of black and white Pingyongchang ghost charm bracelets look great together but can also make for really adorable friendship or couple bracelets!
11. We Can’t Forget: Obsessed! This Senfai bat bracelet is actually quite pretty. It’s a nice subtle approach to jewelry for people into vampire stories!
12. Bonus: Calling all Peanuts fans! This Snoopy bracelet from Macy’s is just the cutest, featuring everyone’s favorite cartoon beagle!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: This little Boma skull ring caught our attention because it’s simple yet exactly the right vibe for Halloween and all of the months before and after. It’s also made of 925 sterling silver but costs under $30!
14. We Also Love: How lovely is this? The skeleton hands on this Forubus ring are making a heart shape!
15. We Can’t Forget: It’s hard for Us to resist some good snake jewelry. This cubic zirconia snake ring from Macy’s just wraps around the finger beautifully. The green eyes are such an amazing detail!
16. Bonus: How about a three-pack? This three-piece ring set from Target features a spiderweb ring, a skull ring and a vampire teeth ring!
17. Last but Not Least: We just couldn’t leave out this ultra-gothy Jude Jewelers black stone ring, featuring skulls on the band!
Not done shopping? Check out some of our other favorite jewelry finds below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
Read the full article here